In the role of DevOps Monitoring Engineer, he or she joins the IT Operations & Security team with the aim of pursuing the continuous implementation of the monitoring of heterogeneous IT infrastructures for our customers.
- Continuous development, implementation and monitoring of heterogeneous and dynamic IT infrastructures (Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud, Public Cloud) based on distributed Master-Satellite architecture;
Analysis of environments in order to identify monitoring strategies and implementing them in a structured and automated way;
Take care of the security aspects of monitoring, with the implementation of effective, intelligent and proactive SIEM and Vulnerability Assessment solutions;
- Excellent knowledge of Linux-systems;
- Perennial experience with Windows infrastructures;
- Familiarity with ELK technologies (Elastic, Logstash, Kibana);
- Skilled on IT automation technologies;
- Good knowledge of Telegraf, InfluxDB, Grafana technologies;
- Proactivity while exploring new solutions and optimization opportunities;
- Team player with outstanding relational skills;
- Ability to work on projects in an autonomous way;
- Fluency in Italian and / or German, good English language skills;
Are you interested in learning more about the position? With pleasure, we answer your questions by phone under +39 0471 564115 and look forward to receiving your application documents.