As IT Consultant you will assist our customers with their IT infrastructure and autonomously manage our IT monitoring solution based on Icinga2.
- Deploy and configure our IT monitoring solution to meet the client's specifications;
- Identify new opportunities for our IT System Management solution;
- Consulting activities related to our monitoring solution with particular focus on Icinga2;
- Consulting activities will be performed in remote as well as on-site. Customers are mainly located in German speaking areas (Germany, Austria, Switzerland);
- Experience-based knowledge in System Administration. Linux skills will be an advantage;
- Ideally you have already gained experience with Icinga2, Nagios or other monitoring solutions;
- Knowledge of scripting languages as Bash, PowerShell, Python, Perl or similar will be a plus;
- Familiarity with the implementation of IT System Management solutions;
- Educational background in Computer Science;
- Excellent analytical competencies and outstanding oral and written communication skills;
- Fluency in German (mothertongue), English will be a plus;
- Training on our NetEye-solution as well as on heterogeneous IT infrastructures;
- Cooperation with a highly skilled and engaged team of consultants;
- Involvement in international IT Consulting projects inside as well as outside the Würth Group;
- Flexible working hours as well as home-office-option;.
- Attractive fringe benefits and appealing salary model;
- Wide range of training and development opportunities;
Are you interested in learning more about the position? With pleasure, we answer your questions by phone under +39 0471 564115 and look forward to receiving your application documents.