As NetEye Unified Monitoring Technical Consultant you will assist the customers with their IT infrastructure and autonomously manage the IT System Management Ecosystem of WÜRTHPHOENIX NetEye across different implementation areas such as: System & Storage Monitoring, Event Management, Networking Monitoring, Impact Analysis, SIEM and Application performance management.
- Deploy and configure our NetEye solutions to meet client specifications;
- Identify new opportunities how to extend the adoption of our NetEye solution;
- Lend design expertise to infrastructure requirements and software configuration;
- Serve as technical lead and operation during the implementation of the project;
- Mentor and teach clients and establish a solid relationship with them;
- Collaborate with R&D Team, Support Team and others consultants with continuous knowledge sharing.
- Experience-based knowledge in System and Network monitoring and management;
- Experience-based knowledge with IT System and monitoring solutions like Nagios, Icinga, Naemon, Zabbix, Solarwinds, HP OMW, IBM Tivoli, Manage Engine, Centreon, OP5, Microsoft SCOM or other enterprise monitoring solutions.
- Knowledge of Bash and PowerShell scripting;
- Experience-based knowledge of Elastic stack will be a plus;
- Outstanding analytical and methodical troubleshooting skills;
- Effective oral and written communication skills;
- Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular weekly travel;
- Fluency in English and Italian, german will be a plus.
Our company is located in Bolzano but, if you are located in the nord-east area of Italy, for this role is not necessary a relocation.
Are you interested in learning more about the position? With pleasure, we answer your questions by phone under +39 0471 564115 and look forward to receiving your application documents.