- Coding skills are not required
- Whether you have already installed and tested Alyvix or you are just at the very beginning of its usage, this course will teach you how to successfully install, configure, and optimize your deployment and how to create your individual test cases
Date and location
- 30-31 March 2021, from 9.30 till 13.30
- 8-9 September 2021, from 9.30 till 13.30
- Remote training session. Online course that you can access remotely.
- Participants need to have their own laptop (OS: Windows 7, 8, 10 or Server 2012, Server 2016, 64bit ) and a mouse.
Trainer and course language
- Franco Federico, NetEye Consultant at Würth Phoenix
- The course will be held in Italian.
- The training material is always in English.
- Participation: 980 € (excl. of VAT)
- Alvyx Client concepts and features
- Workshop: Alyvix Client installation
- Components of a Test Case
- Workshop: Creating a Test Case
- Alyvix Server Concepts and Features
- Workshop: Alyvix Server Installation
- Alyvix Server Configuration
- Workshop: Scheduling a test case
- Overview Alyvix 3 integration with monitoring system (Usecase NetEye 4)
- Workshop: Configuration of command and service
- Creation of the information collection dashboard
- Workshop: Dashboard configuration and data verification