Date and location
- On demand, from 9.30 till 13.30
- Remote training session. Online course that you can access remotely.
- Participants need to have their own laptops with a web browser pre-installed (preferably Google Chrome) and an RDP client. Each participant is provided with a NetEye environment.
Trainer and course language
- Enrico Alberti, NetEye Consultant at Würth Phoenix
- The course will be held in Italian.
- The training material and certification exam are always in English.
- Participation: 1.190 € (excl. of VAT)
- Certification: 120 € (excl. of VAT)
- overview Neteye Satellite solution for monitoring and logging
- NetEye satellite installation
- workshop: satellite installation
- Automation on monitoring and configuration with Master
- workshop: satellite configuration
- Icinga roles and related configuration to manage multitenancy
- workshop: role creation in NetEye
- management of objects in the SIEM (dashboard, indexes, etc...) using spaces
- workshop: configuration of indexes and objects on spaces
- post configuration checks and problem determination on the satellite integration
- workshop: latest configuration and verification of satellite operation with log collection