- NetEye Advanced training modules to learn advanced concepts behind the tool and how do use it.
Make participants able to:
- handle with main advanced features (e.g. Advanced configuration and rules)
understand which can be the proper NetEye functionality to face a particular situation
- Network and monitoring knowledge
Knowledge of all NetEye4 Fundamental Training topics
Getting ready for the training
Please take a look at the following FREE online material in order to get ready for the training:
- future NetEye users dealing with it on a daily basis or frequently
- future "Administrator" NetEye users
- IT administrators, who are using NetEye 4 or who are planning to implement it
Date and Location
- from 9thto 12th October 2023
- from 9am to 1 pm
- Remote training session. Online course that you can access remotely.
- Examination date: 20th October 2023
- Participants need to have their own laptops with a web browser pre-installed (preferably Google Chrome) and an RDP client. Each participant is provided with a NetEye environment.
Trainer and course language
- Patrick Zambelli, NetEye Consultant at Würth Phoenix
- The course will be held in German.
- The training material and certification exam are always in English.
- Participation: € 1.226 (excl. of VAT)
- Certification: € 120 (excl. of VAT)
- NetEye Advanced Engineer Release 4.x Certified